Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Long time coming

So it seems this post has been a long time comming since I seemed to have forgotten about my blog for quite some time according to my last post time. It seems like I slip into this much too often where I do a bunch of web posts and than forget to do a post. So here is goes for my first post in 6 months.

Paige was born at 4:29pm on September 15, 2011 weighing in at 10lbs 10oz, below is a timeline view of the last 6 months in picture format:


 
Arriving home for the first time. September 18, 2011

Her Christening. October 1, 2011
Heading to Edmonton for her first ride on a plane. November 4, 2011
2 Month Needles. November 28, 2011
Close to the first Christmas relaxing with Mommy. December 18, 2011
Its the new year. January 4, 2012

Mommy reading a book. February 2012
At Nanny and Poppy's house in Florida. February 15, 2012
Sporting her Google hat. March 2012
Sporting her flower. 
 So has you can see she has grown up quite a bit over the last 6 months. Since that time she is now rolling, crawling and has two teeth coming out. Also got a little bit of ink done on my right forearm to remind me of her all of the time.
So hopefully I will continue to keep this blog updated in the future now that I have started again.


1 comment:

  1. She's such a beautiful little girl you guys are soo lucky. Cool tat. I got Spencer's initials on my ankle.

    ReplyDelete