Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just over a week to go

Well we have just over one week, give or take a few days, before our lives are going to change for the better for many years to come. To say I am excited is a understatement but you can say I am terrified. I mean I got some one to take care of now. This past weekend a bunch of friends threw me a diaper party. If you don't know what a diaper party is; its an excuse for the men to have a party and drink, and they all have to bring a package of diapers to the father to be. So I ended up with close to 1000 diapers, so we should be a good for a while. A big thanks to Geoff for organizing  the party and to all of the guys showed up.

Up to this point I think we have everything ready for the lil bundle when she arrives, and by god I know Jodi has the clothes situation taken care of, the kid has more clothes than me all ready and she is not even born. Although  while I was in San Jose, CA visiting Google for a week in March for work, I made it to the Google store and did make some clothes purchases. I got to turn her into a Google fan right away. :-) And again just yesterday I was on thinkgeek.com browsing around and did end up buying a few more things for her that I though was cute, see images below.

So there you have it, our lives will soon change, Jodi  has been eating spicy food and pineapple all week to hopefully induce labor and make our bundle show up sooner.



Bio Hazard

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock, Lizard (From the Big Bang Theory) 

Sock Monkey

I TCP/IP but mostly IP

No comments:

Post a Comment